26 January 2010

My favorite thing

Anyone who knows me knows that I love H.E.B. The meal deals, the fact that I don't need a stupid little card to get the meal deals, as well as being a half mile from a really cheap H.E.B. and just a few miles from a really fancy one. Seriously, I love them.

But my love has been brought to an all new level with their new H.E.B. Active Cereals. Because as much as I love H.E.B. is as much as I don't love eating healthy. But this healthy cereal makes my heart sing. Because it's delicious AND healthy (and has chocolate - what?!?!) It's so fabulous that it is actually worth paying $4 a box. And that is saying a lot.




5 comments:

  1. Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!!!

    12 oz Cocktail Smokies 2 for $5

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious because we actually have a ton of Cocktail Smokies for that very reason. You should come by and have kolaches sometime, they are available every day of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading this post I had to check out this cereal, and it looks pretty good! Pretty median calories and sugar, and it looks tasty. I haven't tried it yet, but with your enthusiastic review I still might.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Granted Sara, it's not the healthiest cereal around, but I'm the kinda girl who likes Fruit Loops with marshmallows. I think this is a fabulous compromise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought a box. I will be testing and rebuttalling - what? that's not a word? - this weekend. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete